Sunday, November 16, 2008

Posted by Calista on/at 11/16/2008 02:44:00 AM

Dear all, do take note that members of Page One should be receiving their copy of the Page One Christmas Catalogue in their mail soon. That is, if you update your mailing and email address when you sign up or renew your membership card. Because if you don't have or supply an existing mailing/e-mail address with Page One, there is no way you will receive it in your mail and you would have to go down to Page One to get a copy. When I get mine in the mail, I'll post up all the details I can find in the catalogue for everyone and I believe the Page One Christmas Catalogue should be arriving in under 2 weeks time too.

P/S: I remembered receiving mine in the mail roughly around November last year, so I'm hopeful it'll be mailed out soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment